Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our day by the numbers


After reading some of my friend's blogs I was inspired to chronicle our day.  So this was our day.

11/10/11 - Today's date
5:00am - Elias first feeding of the day 
6:30am - Brian gets up
7:00am - I got up
7:40am - Brian leaves for work
7:45am - Elias woke up
8:05am - Caleb woke up
6:15pm - Brian got home from work
8:00pm - Caleb went to bed
9:20pm - Elias went to bed
10:15pm - Brian and I went to bed

3 - times Brian got up with Caleb or Elias - it rained last night and the storm woke Caleb and Elias needed the pacifier and to be reswaddled twice.

32 months - Caleb's age
5 months - Elias' age

8 - times I fed Elias, (6 times nursed, 2 servings of rice cereal)
4 - times I fed Caleb (breakfast - cheerios with milk, 1/2 banana  snack - granola bar  lunch - chicken, carrots, blueberries  dinner - green beans, roasted potatoes, carrots, he was offered meat, but refused)

8 - diapers I changed

17 - the number of songs Caleb sang but
31 - the amount of times he sang - the song he sang the most, Dr. Knickerbocker number 9 (the Wiggles)

10 - times Caleb said "I be silly!"

2 - times Caleb sent himself to his room -yes I wrote that right, he disciplines himself when he is angry with me!  

9 - hugs Caleb gave Elias

8 - books we read to Caleb and Elias but
12- times the books were read, normally Caleb has us read each book twice 

3 - times Elias rolls over during tummy time (he had tummy time 3 times today so he rolled 9 times today).  He can roll both ways, but always gets very upset when he finds himself on his tummy again!

22 - letters Caleb identified while we were cleaning up his magnet letters (he missed L, V, Y, Z - not bad for a 2 year old!)

10 - numbers he identified - at first he missed 6, he mixes it up with 9.

4 - times Elias spit up on me, this is not the amount he spit up in total, just on me!

3 - naps Elias took for 3 hours in total

1 - nap Caleb took for 2 1/2 hours (this is not normal, it is the first nap he took all week!)

2 - loads of laundry got washed and dried but only
1 - load was folded and put away, the other is in the dryer. 

1 - new skill Elias did today, he started blowing raspberries!  He is so cute!

unmeasurable - the number of times Caleb and Elias smiled or laughed today.  They both smile and laugh all day long, there is no way to keep count!  

No comments:

Post a Comment